Join us beneath the energy of the New Moon in Aries for a restorative day of nourishing self care and seasonal wellness rituals. Ticket price includes a collection of handcrafted gifts, workshop supplies, and a locally sourced, vegetarian lunch catered by Buttercup Cafe, as well as snacks and beverages throughout the day. For more info and full itinerary, please visit our Retreats page.
Cancellation Policy : Unfortunately, due to the involved planning + logistics, we offer no cancellations or refunds. Please reach out to us prior to booking if you have any questions or concerns.
Our time together will include:
· Restorative Yoga practice with Kendra Potter
· Cleansing Spring Herbalism with Justene Sweet
· Daily Wellness Rituals with Hailey Faust
· Spring Chakra Balancing with Bridget Ambrose
· Tantric Breath Work with Andreja Bourke
· Floral hair adornments
· A locally sourced, seasonally inspired vegetarian lunch created by Chef Ian Finch of Buttercup Cafe
· Seasonally Inspired snacks and beverages throughout the day
· Guided Meditation
· Spring New Moon Ceremony
*Space is limited.
When: Sunday, April 15th · 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
What to Bring: Your favorite mug or teacup, a yoga mat, water bottle & journal. Perhaps warm socks and a light blanket if you are feeling extra cozy. Bring a favorite ring, crystal, or talisman if you'd like to charge it with New Moon energy on our group altar (you'll take it home with you at the end of the day.)
What to Wear: Whatever makes you feel springy and comfortable. You will have an opportunity to change after our light restorative yoga practice should you wish. Wear something that makes it easy to access your skin (something loose and flowey on legs and arms) for our spa and wellness rituals.